PayPoint developed a secure native generic eCommerce Web Based platform, Criterion, that offers various eCommerce modules and functionality integrated to one-platform, to suit the majority of requirements to trade and manage business processes on a modern Web-based solution. Criterion eCommerce is a flexible solution securely integrated with other legacy systems due to our secure “API” nodes. The Platform offers transaction modules built on our open architectural system and integrated with our Back-Office Manager Module for managerial and administration functionality.
Due to the modern-day demands of the growing Mobile industry, Criterion eCommerce Platform offers a WASP (wireless application service provider) module, with functionality for real-time mobile phone interaction, such as USSD services and SMS messaging.
To complete a full eCommerce environment and one-stop solution, Criterion offers a secure financial payment module to offer On-line Payments for VISA and MasterCard, to mention only two of the international card association options available on our solution.
Criterion eCommerce Modules:
Our Platform offers a standard suite of modules.
Note: PayPoint software engineers can customise any existing modules in a managed environment and develop new functionality modules as required.
- Inventory Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- On-Boarding and Fulfilment Module (Consumer and Merchant Base)
- Merchant Maintenance
- Database Manager
- Security Profile Manager
- On-line Payment Gateway Module (VISA, MasterCard & PayPal)
- Central Responsive Web-based Dashboard Manager
- WASP & SMS Gateway (linked to GSM networks)
- Financial & Administration Manager
- Grant Payment Manager
- Insurance and Policy Manager (Member, Policy, Claims Manager)
- ATM and EPOS Terminal Manager
- Help Desk & CRM Manager
- Web Service Module for Android and iOS Integration